The First 6 SEO Tasks for Every New Website!
Sep 30, 2012
Make sure you follow this simple checklist when launching any new website. It doesn't end with these 6 tasks but does start here. Enlist in a proven qualified SEO specialist for help to get quantifiable results.
- Accessibility - 302 instead of 301 redirects Using google webmster tools
- Keyword targeting – search value, low difficulty, high relevance
- Content quality and value – satisfied users
- Design Quality, UX and Usability - test with 5 second test, feedback army, Silverback app
- Social account setup: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+
- Link Building: lists – industry specific lists, news media and blogs, social media connections
About the Author
Tony Tullio is a veteran in the interactive business and Director/Founder at Inorbital and always looking for great web apps and useful websites. Let us know what you think about this topic by commenting or rating or connect with him via Twitter LinkedIn