Kentico is an integrated marketing solution that provides a complete set of features for building websites, intranets, online communities and e-commerce solutions on the Microsoft ASP.NET platform, on-premise or in the Cloud. It supports mobile websites, SEO, document management, online marketing tools, multilingual websites, and multisite management, and comes out of the box with 70 ready-to-use modules, 450 configurable web parts, and source code available by request. Toronto`s Inorbital has been a Kentico Gold partner since 2010 and builds exclusively using the Kentico CMS and EMS for all our projects.
Advantages of Kentico CMS:
- Easy-to-use editing interface in a browser
- Full-featured content management system
- A complete, all-in-one solution
- Highly flexible and extensible
- Rapid development and short time to web
Kentico in Numbers
- Kentico is currently used by more than 25,000 websites in 90 countries.
- Currently the product is used by 3,000+ clients all over the world.
- Kentico is delivered through a network of 1,000+ partners in 80 countries.
- Kentico is shipped with 450+ configurable Web parts and 70+ modules.
- Kentico has a great team of 150 employees across 4 countries (US, UK, AU, CZ).
Request more information