Kentico Web Hosting
Inorbital is a Kentico Gold Partner
Kentico Gold Partners are the most experienced partners who finished 3 or more Kentico websites and use Kentico on a regular basis.
Development and Integration
Inorbital offers fully certified Kentico content management services for organizations across North America. From concept to completion on-time and on-budget. We also offer top tier cloud web hosting solutions catering to Kentico websites. Call or email us for a free quote.
Services and Expertise:
- Award-Winning Website Design and Development
- Multiple levels of Content Management Services
- E-commerce and Custom Online Store Solutions
- Social & Mobile Applications
- Event and Conference Registration Forms
- Mobile and Responsive development
- Member Management Systems
- .NET programming
- Search Engine Optimization and Social Networking Integration
- Web-based Surveys and Polling Systems
- Website Maintenance and Support
- Domain name registration, transferring and management
- Custom Kentico Modules
- Content Migration
- Kentico Web Server Hosting
Kentico Product Profile
Kentico is an integrated marketing solution that provides a complete set of features for building websites, intranets, online communities and e-commerce solutions on the Microsoft ASP.NET platform, on-premise or in the Cloud. It supports mobile websites, SEO, document management, online marketing tools, multilingual websites, and multisite management, and comes out of the box with 70 ready-to-use modules, 450 configurable web parts, and source code available by request.
Kentico Software (www.kentico.com) provides an affordable, award-winning integrated marketing solution that’s easy to use but also highly customizable for powerful real-time customer-centric marketing across multiple channels, on-premise or in the Cloud. Founded in 2004, Kentico is headquartered in the Czech Republic with offices in the US, UK, and Australia. A Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with 1,000 digital agency partners, Kentico powers more than 25,000 websites in 90 countries. Customers include Bacardi; Great British Chefs; Gibson; Mazda; Twinings; Mighty River Power; Run and Become; Sony; Vodafone.