Kentico Web Hosting Partner
Inorbital is a Kentico Gold Certified Partner with proven Azure competency and Development & Integration competency building and hosting dynamic websites since 1999. Inorbital has the in-house skills and understanding of sophisticated Kentico implementations and provides secure expert hosting options specifically designed and optimized for Kentico solutions.
We leverage Microsoft Azure's world class data centres with a proven track record of delivering highly secure, PCI compliant, always available, Cloud hosting to the world’s most trusted brands.
We offer flexible hosting packages located in Azures 1 of 3 Canadian data centres providing guaranteed 99.9% network uptime and burstable bandwidth. Our 9 years of Kentico expertise combined with Azure’s enterprise infrastructure, ensures your Kentico website will be well taken care of.
Development and Integration Competency
- This Kentico Gold Partner has successfully fulfilled all requirements and proved to be an expert in integration with third-party solutions and custom development.
Azure Hosting and Deployment Competency
- This Kentico Gold Partner has shown its expertise and deep knowledge of Kentico implementation in Azure.
Inorbital offers fully certified Kentico content management services for organizations across North America. From concept to completion on-time and on-budget. We also offer top tier cloud web hosting solutions catering to Kentico websites. Call or email us for a free quote.
Services and Expertise:
- Award-Winning Website Design and Development
- Multiple levels of Content Management Services
- E-commerce and Custom Online Store Solutions
- Social & Mobile Applications
- Event and Conference Registration Forms
- Mobile and Responsive development
- Member Management Systems
- .NET programming
- Search Engine Optimization and Social Networking Integration
- Web-based Surveys and Polling Systems
- Website Maintenance and Support
- Domain name registration, transferring and management
- Custom Kentico Modules
- Content Migration
- Kentico Web Server Hosting
Kentico is an integrated marketing solution that provides a complete set of features for building websites, intranets, online communities and e-commerce solutions on the Microsoft ASP.NET platform, on-premise or in the Cloud. It supports mobile websites, SEO, document management, online marketing tools, multilingual websites, and multi-site management, and comes out of the box with 70 ready-to-use modules, 450 configurable web parts, and source code available by request.
Kentico Software (www.kentico.com) provides an affordable, award-winning integrated marketing solution that’s easy to use but also highly customizable for powerful real-time customer-centric marketing across multiple channels, on-premise or in the Cloud. Founded in 2004, Kentico is headquartered in the Czech Republic with offices in the US, UK, and Australia. A Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with 1,000 digital agency partners, Kentico powers more than 25,000 websites in 90 countries. Customers include Bacardi; Great British Chefs; Gibson; Mazda; Twinings; Mighty River Power; Run and Become; Sony; Vodafone.