Non-Profit Website Design Solutions
With over 17 years experience Inorbital understands and delivers with industry leading association website design. We offer both custom design and development services, including a robust Content Management System, essential for the smooth, virtually effortless, management and operation of your association's digital presence.
Are you struggling with your current technology? We can help your organization focus on meeting the needs of your members and prospective members with a seamless and integrated association web design.
Over the years, we worked with a variety of local, provincial, national and international associations and non-profit organizations and have also implemented an extensive suite of web modules specifically designed to help you run your association from membership management to and communication tools.
Take advantage of connecting your association to its members by providing a rich online collaborative and secure community.
Starting your online strategy with the fully integrated Kentico Content Management engine (CMS) offers your organization the following built-in features/functionality with an easy-to-use enterprise solution, without the high cost of comparable high-end systems:
- Responsive mobile optimized web design
- AODA Compliance
- News/Press Releases/Article Archives
- Online Member Registration & Profile Management
- Online Meeting Registration
- Donation Forms with Payment Processing
- Event Registration &Event Calendars
- Ecommerce Shopping Cart
- Membership Directory
- Collect Dues Online with Automatic Reminders
- Committee, Board Member and Member Forum
- Polls, Surveys, Blogs, Wiki’s, Forms, Bulletins boards and Instant Messaging
- Online Document Management and File Sharing
- Multimedia Gallery
- Login Protected Member/Committee Pages
- Newsletter Management, Subscriber Groups
- Content Workflow/ Multiple User Rights
- Robust Customizable Reporting
- Multilingual Content
- Integration with 3rd party CRM's including iMIS, MS Dynamics and others
For more read our blog Non-profits from Good to Excellent