Digital Solutions with Kentico
Kentico is an integrated marketing solution that provides a complete set of features for managing websites, intranets, online communities and e-commerce solutions on the Microsoft ASP.NET MVC platform, on-premise or in the Cloud. It supports mobile websites, SEO, document management, online marketing tools, multilingual websites, and multi-site management, and comes out of the box with 70 ready-to-use modules, 450 configurable web parts, and source code available by request. Toronto`s Inorbital has been a top Kentico Gold partner since 2009 and builds exclusively using the Kentico CMS and EMS. Contact us if you upgrading or thinking of using Kentico for your next project.
Advantages of Kentico EMS:
- Easy-to-use editing interface in a browser
- Full-featured content management system
- A complete, all-in-one solution
- Highly flexible and extensible
- Rapid development and short time to web
Kentico in Numbers
- Inorbital depends on Kentico CMS for 100% of our projects.
- Kentico is currently used by more than 25,000 websites in 90 countries.
- Currently the product is used by 3,000+ clients all over the world.
- Kentico is delivered through a network of 1,000+ partners in 80 countries.
- Kentico is shipped with 450+ configurable Web parts and 70+ modules.
- Kentico has a great support team.
The Kentico Gold Partner status represents the highest level of Kentico Partnership. It is reserved for Kentico partners who have proven deep knowledge of the Kentico platform. They participate actively in the Kentico ecosystem and enjoy exclusive insider resources.
Our Kentico Competencies
The Microsoft Azure competency is intended for Kentico Gold Partners. It identifies them as Kentico Microsoft Azure experts and thus differentiates them from other partners, with the effect of them receiving more Azure-based leads and business opportunities.
Development and Integration
The Development and Integration competency is awarded to Kentico Gold Partners who have successfully launched large and demanding projects requiring integration with third-party solutions (CRMs, ERPs) or custom development. We offer competency recipients priority in lead placement for integration/custom development opportunities.
The Kentico Online Marketing Competency is awarded to Kentico Gold Partners who not only pass the Kentico Online Marketing knowledge exam, but who show expertise in creating websites using Kentico EMS, making use of its many enterprise marketing tools, such as Marketing Automation, Email marketing, Contact Management and Segmentation, Lead scoring, Analytics, and Reporting