We specialize in building websites for associations and nonprofit organizations like yours.
Over the years of working with a variety of associations and nonprofit organizations we've come to understand that each organization has unique challenges and requires a well thought-out solution to meet these challenges. Whether you are trying to increase member registration, user engagement, integrate 3rd party systems or satisfy business or user goals; we have a plan for you!
What makes a great member website for associations, charities or nonprofits?
There is no one size fits all approach to building websites for associations but the measure of success will always be a measure of how closely your website meets your goals.If you don't know the goals for your website don't worry we can help with that too!
Don't know Where to Start or Ready to Start?
We really think you should start by talking to us! Give us a call or request a quote. We will be happy to go over your project with you. Typically, we tell clients to think about what features they want included on their site. Here is a list of common features that we build for memership association and nonprofit websites:
* Responsive mobile optimized web design
* Accessibilty Compliance
* Online Member Registration & Profile Management
* Donation Forms with Payment Processing
* Event Registration & Event Calendars
* Ecommerce Shopping Cart
* Member Directory
* Committee, Board Member and Member Forums/Discussion Boards
* Polls, Surveys, Blogs, Wiki’s, Forms and Instant Messaging
* Online Document Management and File Sharing
* Login Protected Member/Committee Pages
* Newsletter Management, Subscriber Groups
* Content Workflow/ Multiple User Rights
* Customizable Reporting
* Multilingual Content
* Integration with 3rd party CRM's including iMIS, Salesforce, MS Dynamics and others
Related BlogsSuper Powering your Membership Site
Give Your Members a Good Reason to Login
Functions of Well Built Association Website
Andrew Gucciardi Manager of Finance & Business
CPRS – Kim, Kiki, Dan, Jorge and Karen
Nalini Sen Senior Grants and Awards Coordinator
Own The Podium
Curtis Deprez, Project Manager
Katherine Harris Manager of Communications
Fahad Pinto Director, Marketing & Communications
Bonnie Bonaventura Managing Director, Client Services and Solutions