Our Web Development Services
Inorbital has a proven track record of delivering on dynamic database driven web development solutions. Inorbital development services include:
- Responsive, mobile optimized front-end coding
- On-line Membership Systems and Association management Integration
- Online Registration and Event Calendars
- Secure password-protected content
- Web Based Surveys and Polls
- Online Marketing Tools
- Web-based applications
- Corporate Intranet systems
- Forms, Reports, Admin Tools and Dashboards
- Integration with 3rd party systems and API’s
- Accessibility compliance
What we specialize in
Our certified programming team is specializes in Microsoft technology stack: ASP.NET MVC, MSSQL Server, Azure. All driven by the best-in-class Kentico content management engine.
Kentico content management system (CMS)
Keep your content relevant and dynamic with the robust and proven enterprise level Kentico content management system (CMS). Easy-to-use, secure and scalable content editing accessible through your browser. Login and update - no programming or html knowledge is required to manage your site's content.
- The CMS license is perpetual meaning there is no annual licensing fees
- Easy-to-use requiring minimal resources to manage content; Our clients love using it.
- Unlimited scalability and flexibility with a full suite of enterprise features; Our developers love working with it.
- 400+ built-in web parts that do NOT rely on 3rd party modules to get the job done.
- Highly rated; Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management for the 3rd straight year.
How We Work
We offer a cost-effective custom crafted solutions for enterprise, small business, non-profits, membership organizations and intranets, accompanied by a custom designed engaging web site.
Inorbital is a proud Kentico Solution Partner since 2009 and has been a key provider for several successful content managed implementations.
We offer our custom web development services as part of a larger web design and development package or in isolation. If you have a design you would like us to develop or a feature you would like us to build we want to hear from you!
CPRS – Kim, Kiki, Dan, Jorge and Karen
Curtis Deprez, Project Manager
Andrew Gucciardi Manager of Finance & Business
Nalini Sen Senior Grants and Awards Coordinator
Own The Podium
Katherine Harris Manager of Communications
Fahad Pinto Director, Marketing & Communications
Bonnie Bonaventura Managing Director, Client Services and Solutions
Loris Parekh, Director, Digital Communications