Our Web Development Services
Inorbital has a proven track record of delivering on dynamic database driven web development solutions. Inorbital development services include:
- Responsive, mobile optimized front-end coding
- On-line Membership Systems and Association management Integration
- Online Registration and Event Calendars
- Secure password-protected content
- Web Based Surveys and Polls
- Online Marketing Tools
- Web-based applications
- Corporate Intranet systems
- Forms, Reports, Admin Tools and Dashboards
- Integration with 3rd party systems and API’s
- Accessibility compliance
What we specialize in
Our certified programming team is specializes in Microsoft technology stack: ASP.NET MVC, MSSQL Server, Azure. All driven by the best-in-class Kentico content management engine.
Kentico content management system (CMS)
Keep your content relevant and dynamic with the robust and proven enterprise level Kentico content management system (CMS). Easy-to-use, secure and scalable content editing accessible through your browser. Login and update - no programming or html knowledge is required to manage your site's content.
- The CMS license is perpetual meaning there is no annual licensing fees
- Easy-to-use requiring minimal resources to manage content; Our clients love using it.
- Unlimited scalability and flexibility with a full suite of enterprise features; Our developers love working with it.
- 400+ built-in web parts that do NOT rely on 3rd party modules to get the job done.
- Highly rated; Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management for the 3rd straight year.
How We Work
We offer a cost-effective custom crafted solutions for enterprise, small business, non-profits, membership organizations and intranets, accompanied by a custom designed engaging web site.
Inorbital is a proud Kentico Solution Partner since 2009 and has been a key provider for several successful content managed implementations.
We offer our custom web development services as part of a larger web design and development package or in isolation. If you have a design you would like us to develop or a feature you would like us to build we want to hear from you!
Andrew Gucciardi Manager of Finance & Business
CPRS – Kim, Kiki, Dan, Jorge and Karen
Nalini Sen Senior Grants and Awards Coordinator
Loris Parekh, Director, Digital Communications
Own The Podium
Curtis Deprez, Project Manager
Katherine Harris Manager of Communications
Fahad Pinto Director, Marketing & Communications
Bonnie Bonaventura Managing Director, Client Services and Solutions