Empower your members with an association website they’ll love to use
Simplify your association’s web management process
Simplify your web management process with a custom member portal that is flexible, extensible and easy to use. We use the Kentico Xperience content management system to build our web solutions for associations and regulatory bodies. Xperience is an all-in-one solution that integrates seamlessly with third-party services allowing it to stack with any tool in your digital ecosystem. Our clients love working with the platform because it streamlines processes to make website management easy and efficient.
We are very happy to have selected Inorbital as our digital partner. From the initial pitch to the launch date, they understood our website goals and needs. They have shown themselves to be flexible, creative, accommodating, good communicators and detailed project managers.
Gone are the days of relying on a developer to make simple website updates. When you work with us, you get full control of your website. We support your team with customized training and online documentation. We build your site with easy to use module so you can edit your content and manage everything from pages, members, orders, registrations and reports with no coding knowledge.
Work with the experts who understand association websites
When you work with us you work with an experienced and talented team that’s committed to powering your association’s web presence to web excellence.
Over the years of working with associations and regulatory organizations we have refined our process to accommodate the unique needs by crafting a work plan that addresses the right details at the right times. This makes for an easier web build and saves time for a stress-free implementation.
In addition, we engage a versatile and nimble approach to project management that can accommodate small to large teams by taking an agile/waterfall hybrid approach to delivering the project through the project life-cycle. We make things easier for you and your association by working the way you want to work and structuring our approach in our six-step methodology.
Dear Inorbital team, We cannot thank you enough for your hard work and dedication to make the new CPRS.ca website design perfect. We couldn’t have done it without you and you and we are very thankful to have partnered with Inorbital on this project.
Your Success is Our Success
We take pride in delivering on your goals. Here are some association and regulatory client success stories.
What makes an association website great
What are common features of an association website?
Association websites are information rich and member-driven. Their features can vary depending on the particular needs and processes of your organization. Here is a list of some of the many options we suggest for the best association websites:
- Responsive, mobile-optimized web design
- Accessibility compliance
- Member Registration & profile management
- E-commerce and donation forms with payment processing
- Event Registration & event calendars
- Member directory
- Committee, board member and member forums/discussion boards
- Polls, surveys, blogs, wiki’s, forms and instant messaging
- Document management and file sharing
- Login protected member/committee pages
- Newsletter management, subscriber groups
- Content workflow
- Customizable reporting
- Multilingual content
- Multi-site capability
- Authentication methods, including Active Directory, Facebook, LinkedIn, OpenID, OAuth, and more.
- Single-Sign-on to your CRM or AMS
- Best-in-class hosting with Microsoft Azure
- Integration with third-party services
Empower your users with a simplified member experience
Make your association website great by providing streamlined registration processes and membership management tools. A great association website is the hub of your association’s digital ecosystem involving, seamless integration with other systems and single sign-on. A great experience for users means that they never have to leave your website to accomplish what they need to do, like registering for an event, unlocking gated content or updating their profile information.
Power your Website with the World Class
Digital Experience Platform
Xperience by Kentico combines content management, digital marketing, and e-commerce all in one seamless DXP (digital experience platform). Kentico is the leading integrated marketing solution that provides a complete set of advanced features for managing websites, intranets, online communities and e-commerce solutions.
It supports mobile websites, search engine’s, document management, online marketing tools, multilingual websites, and multi-site management and comes out of the box loaded with 450 ready-to-use features. Kentico is based on the Microsoft ASP.NET MVC framework. It’s currently used by more than 30,000 websites in 90 countries and selected, by Gartner, in its Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management for the fourth consecutive year.
Kentico Xperience Highlights
- Design beautiful landing pages using a drag-and-drop page builder, keep content consistent and compliant with flexible workflows, and translate to any language.
- Create smart online forms to collect detailed customer data, execute effective campaigns on the web, email, and social media, and use recommendations to increase member engagement.
- Create a stunning product and event catalogue with search and filtering to help members easily find what they are looking for.
- Capture data about your visitors and members and gain actionable insights to create personalized experiences. Keep your membership engaged through automated actions.
- Make confident business decisions by understanding your members better. Track and analyze user journeys, clearly assess campaign performance, and optimize experiences and increase conversion rates with A/B testing.