Do you have an outdated Intranet?
Let us revitalize your Intranet! Inorbital developers use best practices and the latest technology in all of our intranet development projects. We routinely exceed the expectations of our clients with our Intranet Development Services.
What is Our Intranet Development Solution
With the Kentico CMS intranet solution you get a wide range of built-in features including document management, web parts, widgets, and media libraries. Allowing you to distribute information to your employees and team members, share documents, manage projects, and quickly create workgroup sites.
Key Features of a Intranet:
- Flexible platform for creating intranet sites and managing content, including pages, documents and media files
- Securely Publish your Internal Policies, Work Manuals, Reports and Strategic Plans
- Workgroups for team collaboration with forums, wiki, document libraries, project management and task management
- Quickly Find What and Who You Want with robust search
- Get Complete Control over Published Content with easy administration
- Enable Project Collaboration and Task Management and Granular permissions to manage access to content viewing and editing
- Keep Your Employees Updated On What’s Going On with current news and blogs, forums, event calendar
- Get Easy Access to Practical Daily Information, such as Employee Directory, Phone Book or Canteen Menu
- Create Departmental Sites easily Managed by Their Members
- Customize the Design and Structure of Your Intranet for consistent corporate branding
- Document libraries seamlessly integrated with Microsoft Office through WebDAV (open and save documents directly from your browser)
How we work
We follow our proven six step process in intranet development projects. If certain aspects of the project have already been completed then we would factor that into the project plan and pick up the project from where is required.
Related Blogs7 Secrets to a Successful Intranet Project
Andrew Gucciardi Manager of Finance & Business
CPRS – Kim, Kiki, Dan, Jorge and Karen
Nalini Sen Senior Grants and Awards Coordinator
Own The Podium
Curtis Deprez, Project Manager
Katherine Harris Manager of Communications
Fahad Pinto Director, Marketing & Communications
Bonnie Bonaventura Managing Director, Client Services and Solutions